...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Mardek RPG Chapter 2: A New Hero
  • This discussion is related to the Mardek RPG Chapter 2: A New Hero game.
    Description

MARDEK is an epic Flash RPG in the style of NES and SNES RPGs, like the early Final Fantasy games. It is highly story-driven, featuring a setting that merges swords-and-sorcery Fantasy with sci-fi. It will be eight chapters long.

This is the second chapter. Eight years have passed since the events of chapter 1, and Mardek and Deugan have joined the Royal Guard of Goznor!
  • Congratulations,HackedFreeGames!!!Rin Jin is now Playing games in hackedfreegames.com
  • 2nd comment
  • lol!

• 1st comment @RinJin said it is congratulations not 1st hahahahaha
  • ismcxkzjlkwjdmxzikjowdmxiozjwemickxzijscmioxjzkiem,icxjicsjick8ejiaxkcisjkxmcioaijscxzisjda m i love tis games
  • **** all
  • this game is **** !!!!!!
  • @RinJin noone cares a **** who you are and if you are here or not -_-
  • nice game
  • first of all Charlie Scene its no one Gives not cares and second...... no one cares if you are here or not either FYI
  • 1st hahaha no one say it!
  • IM VERY RELATED TO PIXEL GAMES THIS IS BEST!!!
  • tnx hacker for ur approved hacks hehe
  • this game is great i like it
  • why did @rinjin said Congratulations,HackedFreeGames!!!Rin Jin is now Playing games in hackedfreegames.com
  • Anyone who said 1st, 2nd, 0th or anything else like that is a ****ing **** head, also this game slightly resembles pokemon, so its epic :D
  • game not cool
  • coz immma rich player,i guess so @valif
  • Play Game via internet is a great technology with which a user can reduce his boredom and can entertain himself to the fullest possible extent. So people go ahead and delight some games to refresh yourself
    http://yepifree.com/
    http://www.yepi1.info/
  • this is very amazing!!!

lol xD!!
    :P
  • @RinJin you are a poor

u understand
  • stupid
  • (eating a potato)