...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombus
  • This discussion is related to the Zombus game.
    Description

In a world filled with zombies, you are the only one who has the guts to rescue what’s left of human kind. Take your school bus and drive through the city in the search for survivors. Use it to run over zombies in your path, and kill others with the weapons at your disposal. In each safe zone, improve your bus with new weapons, heavy bumpers and hardwire, among other upgrades. In your search for salvation, look for supplies left by the army.
  • on the third levle it wont load i wanted 30 mins
  • on eny levles!
  • diz dumb azz game keep freezin on me diz stupid azz game dog im startin 2 hate diz game **** man ****
  • on the 6th level it wont load for me
  • it finely loaded for me!!! it only took 2 months
  • ****ty game
  • FAIL i had all bumper upgrades but got stuck :\
  • if it doesnt load ur comp is laggy
  • game sucks
  • @MariusIsEpic. It said to unupgrade that bumper to get thourgh. #####
  • @thoug305 learn to speak english dumb prick
  • that goes for you jordan
  • clowntehkila1234 learn how to spell
  • your brains have been ****ed up
  • In a world filled with zombies, you are the only one who has the guts to rescue what’s left of human kind. Take your school bus and drive through the city in the search for survivors. Use it to run over zombies in your path, and kill others with the weapons at your disposal. In each safe zone, improve your bus with new weapons, heavy bumpers and hardwire, among other upgrades. In your search for salvation, look for supplies left by the army.
  • In a world filled with zombies, you are the only one who has the guts to rescue what’s left of human kind. Take your school bus and drive through the city in the search for survivors. Use it to run over zombies in your path, and kill others with the weapons at your disposal. In each safe zone, improve your bus with new weapons, heavy bumpers and hardwire, among other upgrades. In your search for salvation, look for supplies left by the army.

• ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE
  • da,da,da,da,daa,da,daada circus da da daa daaa da circus afro circus afro polkadot polkadot polkadot afro
  • hey,bluezombie you are a ****ing monkey.look at your picture mother****ers
  • PIOLA EL JUEGO
  • all of my levels loaded. there might b something wrong with your computers. by the way nice game
  • hey this is awesome i think there will be a number 2 of this game called zombus i finished this all ready

• k91701 May 16 Permalink

In a world filled with zombies, you are the only one who has the guts to rescue what’s left of human kind. Take your school bus and drive through the city in the search for survivors. Use it to run over zombies in your path, and kill others with the weapons at your disposal. In each safe zone, improve your bus with new weapons, heavy bumpers and hardwire, among other upgrades. In your search for salvation, look for supplies left by the army.

bluezombie May 31 Permalink

TheTopTroubleKiller June 2 Permalink

ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE

bluezombie June 6 Permalink

da,da,da,da,daa,da,daada circus da da daa daaa da circus afro circus afro polkadot polkadot polkadot afro

Crowner_Gamer June 11 Permalink

hey,bluezombie you are a ****ing monkey.look at your picture mother****ers

123exterminador June 24 Permalink

PIOLA EL JUEGO

ghost_rider July 26 Permalink

all of my levels loaded. there might b something wrong with your computers. by the way nice game

ryanbeast123 August 8 Permalink

hey this is awesome i think there will be a number 2 of this game called zombus i finished this all ready
  • . Take your school bus and drive through the city in the search for survivors. Use it to run over zombies in your path, and kill others with the weapons at your disposal. In each safe zone, improve your bus with new weapons, heavy bumpers and hardwire, among other upgrades. In your search for salvation, look for supplies left by the army.

bluezombie May 31 Permalink

TheTopTroubleKiller June 2 Permalink

ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE

bluezombie June 6 Permalink

da,da,da,da,daa,da,daada circus da da daa daaa da circus afro circus afro polkadot polkadot polkadot afro

Crowner_Gamer June 11 Permalink

hey,bluezombie you are a ****ing monkey.look at your picture mother****ers

123exterminador June 24 Permalink

PIOLA EL JUEGO

ghost_rider July 26 Permalink

all of my levels loaded. there might b something wrong with your computers. by the way nice game

ryanbeast123 August 8 Permalink

hey this is awesome i think there will be a number 2 of this game called zombus i finished this all ready