...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Crazy Flasher 3
  • This discussion is related to the Crazy Flasher 3 game.
    Description

The king of death match is on his mission to be the ultimate street fighter. You can play the story mode or the death match to earn some money to buy new weapons. Be amazed with the original fighting stunts this game has to offer. Have fun!
  • Pretty nice game Thumbs Up!
  • of course all crazy flash games rock :I
  • Nice Game YeeH!!!
  • it is very nice
  • its tight as hell
  • NICE
  • It says you want to continue the game.I clicked a new game and money is $0!!!!!
  • N I C E :D
  • i wont klik new game
    ps:do nto klik new gameee
  • this game is off the hook

• wow u read the comments
  • cool and best game ever very thanks for hack
    :D
  • nice game
  • very very cool game
  • yeah when you click new game after you got one the cash will be 0
  • i want upgrade the body plssssssssssssssssssssssss
    and gun
  • sooooooo cool game THUMBS UP!
  • originallllll :)
  • i keep throwing bombs
  • ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • ok crazy monkey rocks
  • guys at other games like addictinggames when you start press rigt click on the mouse in the shop then it will be 999999999999 cash actually infinite
  • my money is 0$ at the start
  • Now..If you
    Start Go to Shopping and Right Click There and click Forward 6xOR5x and Boom it say You Win
    This Batlle Get Money 9999999 All your Money NaN ...Good Luck Thats The Cheat
  • soooo hard