...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Army of Ages
  • This discussion is related to the Army of Ages game.
    Description

Build units and evolve your base to defeat your enemy! Control over 50 units and turrets and build the best army!
  • pls hack it its so hard on unhacked

• to vampi:
    I honestly thought that it was the easyist game in the series. 5:13 on insane is the best I can do. But i know I can do better. Try this stratigy. Ranged max spawn and damage. Infinitry min spawn max damage, speed and health. Heavy ground max everything. Light air max everything and water collectors. Max speed min spawn and max health.
  • thx 7:20 my best:D
    oh and i know a cheat stay as a caveman dont buy the slingshot tent and then you gain lots of exp hope this helps note:this will take a long time and take much longer if you try to destroy the acid mushroom towers
  • Hacked!
  • its so hard on unhacked i had to vampirespys cheat but thank you hacks
  • Is with butons D:
  • I'm not getting achievements
  • im not getting badges either
  • If you "return to menu" without saving you lose all achievements.
  • lol!!! its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4.26 ^^
  • it mint
  • cccccccccooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • http://www.hackedfreegames.com/game/1269/army-of-ages pls play this fun game or could be boring to others maybe .... thank you for playing this game pls u like this game or not

yes/no
  • for me its quite okay
  • is the game good
  • neeeds infinite base health and units ulimited health
  • good but to easy
  • my best on insane was 2:53
  • Insane: 3:52 and I stayed in Cavemen.
  • my best score on insane is 1:25 seconds. Good job cavemen!
  • everything is sooooooooooooooooooo easy
  • why isn't posting my score
  • boring