...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

sddga
  • Wow! It's only been four months in what had felt like ages. Unfortunately the people I'd had hoped to see again haven't yet appeared, but I'm sure that eventually they'll grow curious and visit this site again. I hope.

Sigh, whoever had visited has likely grown tired of waiting for others to rejoin, and who can blame them? But this thread isn't for them so much as it is for me. For me and me only to revisit this thread. You see, I've developed this bizarre inclination to write from absolutely nothing, I find my arm twitching at the sight of an empty sheet of notebook paper, vividly imagining scenarios and interpreting them into English text. I can't exactly place my finger on it, but my guess is that I've a medical condition. Hypergraphia, the sudden urge to write for minutes, hours, days even.. On end, without any. I don't think it's a particularly bad condition either, in fact, I believe it's something to cherish, not everyone can say that they enjoy writing to the extent of it becoming an unhealthy addiction and I believe it's helped me socialize with a more sophisticated lexicon, and also in the aspect that it helps me create more beautiful images in my head, some may say that, that aspect isn't even comparable, but I've lived a life of constant, chronic daydreaming and to be able to more vividly imagine is profoundly.. beautiful and indescribable. At times--actually quite often now that I've took to thinking about it--I have sudden goosebumps after being able to imagine amazing and lucid situations in my mind it's, nearly palpable if that's a word to describe it.

Enough about me, I've created this thread for the purposes to serve myself and whoever would like to join me in my mindless rambling. Really I'll just be using this site as the prerequisite before I begin writing. It's compact, simple but above all--nostalgic. It's warm and welcoming and the memories of days when I was able to freely dream are all too calming.

In short, I'll be making stories here, for myself. (of course I'll have these saved on another webiste but this site provides such a welcoming space for me to ramble.)

7/5/17
    MMXVII
  • That was rough to write, but kind of fun if I'm to be honest. I'm sure it'll come back to me after my first few pieces. I have never been so excited to be able to write once more. And so, it begins anew! Haha!

-

It was only two nights before that I recall bludgeoning a passing woman with rebar that I had found near a dripping puddle in my alleyway, the alleyway I'd lived in for my entire life. The puddle was my friend, and in it lie a reflection of myself. There would be nights when I'd return to my barren alleyway, devoid of any human life or interaction, with thick moss growing on the brick walls that envelope me, and there would never had been anyone to comfort me, but the reflection of myself, Egon.

(continuing later)
  • never continued
  • write a book

well back to murdering
  • ive been trying desperately to log back in and I finally managed it. I hope im not too late and you guys come back to see this. Id love to trade contact info so you guys can reach me on other platforms. Bad Company has grown into an awesome gaming community and itd be sweet if you guys could be apart of it.