...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Super Mario Bros. Crossover
  • This discussion is related to the Super Mario Bros. Crossover game.
    Description

Super Mario Bros. Crossover plays just about the same way as the original NES classic, Super Mario Bros. The main changes in gameplay are evidenced by the different characters abilities, e.g. Simon's whip attack and Link's boomerang. The main objective of the game remains the same, as does the way the player reaches it. The player must progress through the level, taking care of or evading enemies until they reach the flag at the end. On levels that end in -4, the player must dispatch Bowser to complete the World and get to the next one. All of this is done just as it was in the original, by moving to the right and jumping (or using the various characters' abilities) to take out the enemies. However, because of the multiple characters in the game with their own abilities and sprite sizes, some areas had to be tweaked in order for the player to advance.

Super Mario Bros. Crossover Version 1.0 (Dec 16th, 2010)
  • they shouldve made this for super nintendo
  • 8-5 is the last lvl pretty tricky too
  • the game is hard but awsum
  • yup
  • level 8-4 level selct
  • ya im on last level
  • level 8-4 nooooo hacked gaems princess
  • %100 speed run
  • this game is awesome i wish they put master chief
  • how u start it says press any key to play level one
  • ryu is my fav charatcer
  • benim adamım sophia III
  • lol
  • put mario's bro
  • really easy game :D
  • i just beat the game with this cheat: evil hammerbros.,all hammer bros. invincible and bouncy pits
  • awsome no bad stuff
  • im a huge fan of mario also my name is above hollowchigo21 comment
  • From which game do Ryu come from?
  • ryu is from street fighters
  • OMG NEVER GO 5-2 with bouncy pits or you will get STUCK!
  • this ryu is not from street fighter.this ryu is from ninja gaiden.he looks nothing like the ryu from street fighter.
  • cool game
  • yeah
  • hey josh brown you said im going to be stuck in 5-2 with bouncy pits well i did not get stuck because you got to the magic bean stalk right?