...    players online request your hacks community

Stick RPG 2
  • Sorry the game is site-locked to xgenstudios. We can't hack it.
  • oh ok
  • how can they lock the site?
  • to lock a sit i think they get a choise to lock it so ppl can't hack it or not lock it so ppl can hack it
  • idk

• i mean when they make the game
  • what if it is on other sites
  • They all embed it from xgenstudios.com.
  • JJJJ
    leave at xgen
  • hack!! plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • why did thay embed it?????????????
  • boooooo
  • that sucks
  • plz hack i love this game
  • can you hack it at xgenstudios pls
  • =(
  • this is a great game and the cheat will be god mode and all cheats unlocked. :)

• You know what, they will not hack it. Why? because stick rpg creators dont want to anyone hack it, instead they want you to but the XCASH cheats for real money, also other hacking websites say that they cant hack it anyway or allowed to hack it. i looked on the xgen forums and i got proof there
  • fuk u xgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • god damn bull**** ****ing xgen!!!
  • go die xgen!!!
  • moooooootttttttthhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxgggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • also, stop being retards and wasting your time begging for hacks which will not happen. also why try to insult xgen if they will not look at this. (i dont work for xgen or anything just being honest)
  • all weapons and unlimited money
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions