...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Happy Wheels
  • This discussion is related to the Happy Wheels game.
    Description

Demo version.

Happy Wheels is a bloody physics-based vehicle game.

The only goal of this game is to reach the exit.
    Choose a vehicle (bike, two-wheeler or wheelchair) and try to find a way to the exit, alive!

Happy Wheels - Amusement or Torture?
  • The best game!!!!
  • lol
  • i love it its funny but its just the DEMO D=
  • Very fun and funny game
  • its cool
  • this is so cool this game love it
  • super epic!!!!!
  • omg its here!!!
  • great game this :) :)
  • umm ok 7 words WHY IS THIS ON A HACKED WEBSITE
  • 6 words: MAKE FULL VERSION HACK AND INVINSIBILITY
  • GUT BUS X-TREME what REALLY happened: 1. falls in bus. 2. goes 2 sleep 3. goes full speed while sleeping. 4. jumps cars while asleep falls off edge while asleep. 5. almost dies in broken bus while sleeping. l6. ands on end platform. 7. wakes up. 8. does a replay
  • i made a few messes in other post
  • FOR GOD SKAE THEY CANT HACK FULL V THEY WILL GET SUD
  • i typed happy wheels full version and it had 1 tab and it took me back here.
    rate: stupid lazy programmers

comment if you agree
  • hack full version
  • blood blood blood blood *-*
  • come on guys don't be asses they can't because jim only lets people play full on the wedsite (totaljerkface.com)
  • the bad thing is that to do the glitch you can't grab crap
  • you can get the full game at totaljerkface its cool
    and why isnt there godmode !
  • because in there full game IT IS THE REAL WEBSITE THAT MADE THE GAME! yes that website is where the game was born and the creator must not like god mode
  • yanyan
    total jerkface is better in total jerkface have you more levels and characters
  • OMG COOL BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!
  • yanyan
    god mode is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD total jerkface is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • WTF I CANT GRAB SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT