...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Xenos
  • This discussion is related to the Xenos game.
    Description

Fight your way through 30 action packed levels, across 7 distinct areas.

Battle deadly bosses, dash through minefields and dodge giant lasers.

A rogue scientist, Dr Crenson, has harnessed a new type of energy, Xenos, to create a mechanical city and a huge army of robots to terrorise the earth.

You have been selected to pilot Asterus, a battle-suit powered by Xenos energy, and humanity's last hope.
  • interesting
  • wierd
  • 3rd comment ._."
  • health doesnt work
  • well doesnt work against mines and I dont think its supposed to work against cleanser.
  • porr.a eu morro no lazer caralho
  • this game is awsome
  • its awesome ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0 commet because non-saided it
  • Hack dosent work! Fix it @HFG_Manager
  • With hack i refer to health hack! cleaner and mines can kill meeeee
  • i think this is awesome!
  • super gra
  • jogo bom ja zerei ele
  • 1 por que ninguem disse kkkkkkk
  • can someone tell me where the last chip of creating the barrier wings located ?
  • Hmmmm
  • its so ****in awesome !!!
  • Clint that's my picture u can't have it okay?
  • its no ****!!!!!!!af
  • ´sojvaeing9rnmfr8hgu9rnh,emhjg.njurhtimjjm7m polloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodfbm rkmh0imhnok:)
  • pollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • slow loding >.<<br />
  • this game is so cool but THAT ****ING DR.CRENSON IS SO HARD TO DEFEAT AND IF HE SAYS YOU SWINE AND THEN HE SAY ASSISTANCE A ARMY OF ROBOTS WILL APPEARE AND START BREAKING YOU TO PIECES **** DR CRENSON!!!!!!
  • niceeeeeee gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :D :D :D