...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for City Siege 3: Jungle Siege
  • This discussion is related to the City Siege 3: Jungle Siege game.
    Description

The Baddies are back in the third installment of the City Siege games: City Siege 3 - Jungle Siege. This time they are trying to take over the Jungle, build your army and put a stop to their antics!

New features include:

- More varied terrain
    - Water, Lava, Swamps and Bridges
    - Volcanic levels
    - New Baddies, including Tesla Coils, Jeeps
    - New Units, including Molotov Guy (burn stuff down), Bomber, Jeep and Tesla Tank
    - Improved strategy and unit balancing
    - 30 all-new levels
    - Just as funny and explosive as before
  • This game does not have any comments yet. Be the first person to share you thoughts!
  • Its fun but the civs and VIPs still die
  • @1qwsa, No, civs and VIPs don't die. The game don't require to grab them all. Just kill all enemies.
  • ooooh, ok tnx
  • when you say jungle that means for survival.
  • you can set civs on fire and they don't die i love the jeep
  • ... I hate how we aren't Invincible. I like running under stuff as a tank :[
  • lol
  • wow
  • lol 3rd one this game is moving up quick lol and good thing is i hope they make a 4 or a 5
  • think about city siege 4 underwater siege or space siege
  • I missed my fallen heros.Pvt.Pox,Pvt.Kate and Pvt.Johnny. :(
  • in underwater siege there might be submarines,tesla submarines.and in space siege their might be space ships!!!
  • yeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • the telsa tank sucks
  • wait are we able to die??!
  • BEAST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EPIC GAME!!!!!
  • i missed my fallen heoros to pvt. kate was the best and pvt. spanner i,ve got anover spanner
  • do you mean best game ever aquaEt777
  • my pvt kate,s a spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yes actually i do
  • MY BEST SOILDER, Gen. Edward (Motilove Cocktail) and Gen. Tough Nuts (Helicopter machinegunner) BOTH NEVER DIED!!!