...    players online request your hacks community
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Bad Eggs Online hacked
  • LOL AMEN TO THAT LOL
  • read the rules first or be caught
  • Multiplayer games can be hacked, but you can only hack the client-sided stuff. If everything in this game is server-sided, then no, it can't be hacked (without hacking into the server which I believe is illegal).
  • Only single player games can be hacked bad eggs online is multiplayer.
    PS if anybody can hack multiplayer games then PLZ hack WoW or runescape or that funorb site =D
  • i want hacks, but mine is not a download, pls make hacks, any hacks, unlimited lives, 9999999999 credits, any just make hacks because i am poor, i can only get credits is only for events. pls make hacks, i cant buy ultimate game card, my website is http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rob_Almighty/bad-eggs-online?acomplete=bad+eg
  • LISTEN TO WHAT POTATO SAID

• CANNOT
  • HACKED
  • SORRY IF THAT IS COPY-RIGHT JUST TRYING TO PROVE A POINT
  • ohh, if multiplayer cannot be hacked? why yesterday someone is hacking? he can hack bad eggs
  • hacking without any kind of permission is illegal these random players who come up on the game having 'enhanced' abilities are people who hack WITHOUT permission
  • huh? permission?
  • FROM THE MAKERS
  • OF THE GAME (SORRY ACCIDENTLY PRESSED POST
  • i want to hack without permission XD
  • illegal lol ?????
  • u cant do it
  • so i wouldnt if i were u Xd
  • Are you sure it's illegal? I thought it was only illegal if you hack into their server :|
  • i think it illegal if u play the game with cheats or hacks on
  • Just looked it up. Editing the memory of the game that's stored on your computer (like that of a flash game, be it multiplayer or not) is completely legal. Well, I think that's the case anyhow. It will most likely get your account banned from that game if you get caught hacking by a moderator, but won't result in a lawsuit.

I'm not 100% certain about this so don't take it as a solid fact.
  • ok thats good but still y cant really hack the game
  • WTF it cannot be hacked guys even if it be hacked you will play alone without players
  • Yeah like I said If you were to really hack the game your account in the game would be automatically banned