...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Evasive Racers
  • This discussion is related to the Evasive Racers game.
    Description

In the game Evasive Racers you are driving a smart car on the highway. There are four levels in the game and each level is on a different location. Your mission in the game is to avoid the highway traffic and other obstacles that stand on your way and collect money for car upgrades.
  • best game ever!!!!!!!
  • (All puchases add money) IT A GOOD HACK AND THE GAME IS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bored
    make a better game
    i am not saying that you suck but i have played over 10000 games on the internet and some are boring. I don't like car games except for some
  • you'r comment sucks ^ this game is EPIC
  • hell ya it's the best
  • EPIC!
  • what he said!^
  • i take it back this SUCKS!