...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for TU-46
  • This discussion is related to the TU-46 game.
    Description

This is a sequel to the game TU 95, this time it's a 1970s Airline Simulator, you get to control the brand new passenger aircrafts from Tupolev, create an image for your airline along other airline competitors, deliver passengers around 6 countries, use upgrades to improve your plane stability and try to shine in the daily newspaper, every airline has it's deadline, be the last one to stick around
  • firsttt wogooooo
  • why the game dont work ?
  • hate this game like fudge
  • this game is so annoying i cant get past like the freakin first level
  • how do u land without crashing
  • i know how to land safely when you land press f and g and when your in the land pad your speed is still high so press down key hope this well help you all
  • tro bien !!!!!
  • de la balle mes freres ses trop bien comme jeu ses un mélange d'avion et de pilotage asser complexe d'ailleurs .
  • i cant do the first freakin level HELP
  • same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what should i do when my gear is jammed up?
  • this game loads so slow for my computer but i wait the loading and i pass 2 levels and this is my first time there is a game similar it is TU-95
  • i past 10 safe landing
  • best airplane game ever
  • this is easy even this is not hacked
  • hey dumbasses!! Its so easy to land noobsters! just pull down ur throttle then get out ur landing gears...and if ur landing gears are jammed or broken just land it really SLOWLY...and ull pass
  • someone got anger issues and good game
  • The best way to do this is to get your altitude 10x what your distance is. Ex - if your going 186 miles, get your altitude to 1860 ft. (No need to go to 8k ft for 800 mile trip, but you get the idea.) Once you're up, leave your flaps on "take off" and nose up/down until your altitude is steady. Then, put your flaps in "normal" and you'll start to descend slowly. The goal is to keep your altitude about 10x what your distance is using your flaps. Need to go down faster, put your flaps in "landing". Need to slow your descent? Put them in "take off". Then when you get to the destination, put your flaps in landing to drop the last 150 ft or so, and push down key to throttle down. So far I have delivered 2k passengers with no crashes or injuries using this technique. Good luck!
  • i cant play this game:(
  • nice game
  • do you know craig that was me i kind of forgot the password of craig that's why i made another acount
  • I CANT PASS THE FREAKING FIRST LEVEL I CANT LAND DAMMIT !!
  • good game f*** first level
  • theres no other WORST THING IN THE WORLD