...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Tac Nayn: Demolition Nayn
  • This discussion is related to the Tac Nayn: Demolition Nayn game.
    Description

Tac Nayn is one of the most evil creature of the whole universe! Destroy all of the cute enemies, collect weapons, powerups. Good luck!
  • goooo to HELL
  • beter than normul nyon cat
  • he sick of people and people makeing fun of him he going to kill you
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • oposite of nyan cat :)
  • we killed nyan noooo :(
  • nyan cat ?
  • I DIED~! HOW!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • @Everyone IE WONT YER BRAYNZ!

Sincerily, The Zombies
  • this is awsome
  • i like nyan cat better than tac nayn
  • YEA I LIKE THE MUSIC
  • coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll game
  • Did anyone know that tac nyan is a GIRL
  • Nayn*
  • I love the music
  • dude i dont want to kill my cat (that weird enough is in... CAKE????)
  • the music should be this: nayn nayn nayn nayn nayn like nyan cat but reversed
  • lol at level 3 i saw a half built Death Star i was like "wtf up wit dat?" also, they should add like a press 1=Bang, press 2=Lazor, etc.