...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Larry and the Gnomes
  • This discussion is related to the Larry and the Gnomes game.
    Description

There’s a lot to say about this game so I’ll categorize it for you :)

FIGHTING THE BOSSES:
    the bosses might be very hard for some people, please keep in mind that’s a GOOD thing, lol, if you cant figure out how to kill them (boss 2 and 3 can be frustrating) please understand, there’s unique strategies to kill each boss, and once you figure it out, it’s easy :) just think outside of the box!

THE GAME:
    Entails 4 acts, 13 epic levels, 4 bosses, hundreds of weapons, enemies, traps and hidden goodies!

FILE SIZE:
    sorry it’s so big, we did HEAPS of optimizing and 18 megs is as low as we can get it!

CONTROLS:
    ALL audio and in game controls are customizable, in both the main menu and in game menu, under the settings button.

THE PROJECT:
    I can not begin to describe the amount of hard work that has gone into this game, in every aspect, a team I’m SO grateful to have had the honor of working with. Please show them your support, they really are brilliant. HUGE work days, not to mention the work loads!

THE RESULT:
    All i can say is I REALLY hope you guys enjoy this! I know I need to do more episodes (and I will!), but I have done everything in my power to make this the most exciting, entertaining, story driven adventure i possibly could!
  • FIRST!!!!!!!!
  • second!!good game...cool
  • 4/5
  • third
  • 4th!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5th!!! and my rate is 5/5 GOOD
  • good good GOOD!!!
  • i fuking hate this ****
  • this game is awesome idc wat anyone would say but i played non hacked version they both good lol
    10/10
  • 10/10 beech
  • awesome game!!!
  • llcoolj i flaged ur comment anyways dude it takes while to load but if its non hacked its better i meen like its more hard and the more lessons u learn when u dont cheat like never give up use ur mind but still it takes a while to load so dont cuss next time i see u cuss i will report u PS: patience is a virtue meens if u wait even if its for hours u will get it and it will come but if u cant wait and do something else u wont be able to play so wait because when u go back all that little loading that payed off is wasted and u have to start over loading again
  • x runner add me lol
  • im still waiting for this game to load but i just wait
  • im getting my ps3 setup this week or next week add me so i can notify u when i get it setup and get internet ok i like to be friends with ppl peace
  • Xrunner add me as friend u send friend request
  • anybody have konggerate pls tell esho and js312 or js123 i dont know the numbers but i know its js tell them i have a new acount called TheLostAlpha23 tell them its me djchan23 you can find them at tdp battle 4 section mutiplayer
  • cool :) this is the best hacked game website ever :)
  • this is the BEST GAME EVER SEEN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what i have intile health and enrgey
  • BOSS GAME PLAY IT!!!!!!!
  • its good but i cant get past the Pitt
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome maybe
  • Gnomees