...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Paladin: The Game
  • This discussion is related to the Paladin: The Game game.
    Description

:: ATTENTION! READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING!! ::
    1- THE GAME auto-saves as you play, saving where you are, your potions, levels, etc, so feel free to leave and come back later
    2- CONTROLS are changeable! OH and if you're confused when you get flight, SPACE is up, F is down and land. THERE IS a controls menu

Here it is! the PALADIN game!
    Play as Auron and experience the action of the PALADIN series first hand in this fast paced sidescroller

THE GAME INCLUDES:
    -Completely customizable controls
    -Unlockable cheats and special characters
    -Animations and minimovies between each Act
    -6 Bosses, 9 Acts
    -Spells, Attack combos, a levelling system + MORE!!

For those who get a little confused or lost in the game regarding controls and objectives, theres a handy little mini-toolbox on the left of the in game screen. (T = tips, Q = quality, S = sound)
    In this toolbox you can change settings and access tips without leaving the game.

ENJOY!
  • 2nd game
  • First claim for first comment :D
  • Good game
  • And good game i finished :D
  • i cant seem to get the speels to work ;( me want to fly
  • vescarabello what person are you god you like the game
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Nice+Awsome+Best+Class=WICKED
  • how is this game hacked ?
  • I finished the game with all 3 lives in 1.5 hours in easy difficulty using only the "endless aura" and the "fast attack" cheats! Its a AWESOME game and the storyline is great!
  • Cool game And even better hacked
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● ۩Lord ۩------۩-----+ +Buildsing
  • Guess what...no one claimed to be 0 so im 0!!!!!!!
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● ۩Lord ۩------۩-----+ +Buildsing
  • -5 + -45 + 70 = ???
  • thomas2 I think the answer is 20
  • no the answer is -20 with negative
  • theres a negative sign
  • Shit my left Hand broke!
  • GOOD
  • the boss is easy
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • i beat it again yay