...    players online request your hacks community
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Happy wheels (full game) hacked
  • dude i totally agree i have been playing that game for MONTHS and we need some more fun!!! But what would the hack be????
  • oh i did not fully read what you said. i think they should have that too...
  • I don't think they can as the FULL game is uploaded when it is updated, and kept in servers in TotalJerkFace's office space.
  • IT DOSEN'T NEED HACK ITS AN AWESOME GAME
  • lol i agree
  • it stuiped once it is not hacked
  • the game needs a hack so bad
  • should make every character in happy wheels and maybe a number 2
  • MAYBE GET MORE CHARACTERS
  • all characters and add some characters
  • YEA I AGREE WITH THAT
  • hfcnskdjcm djgdkcnmdgcgb klsdxjrmfgvkcmiesfi iejcrtwixdkeirtyrj7xckifgrjxchaiuxejrfheuxhfur7 ew7ydwhr4rdhewr43g654fhd34634444354734325234734723547234523745764 PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sorry my bro was messing around
  • ????????????
  • .... bored
  • they cant hack the full version for some reson i dont now =((((((((((((((((((((((((
  • i know right
  • i think the only hack it needs is all the peeps but like invincibility that would be dum
  • Happy Wheels is best game!!! Hack the full version??
  • I don't think that someone can hack a game that is on a website....like happy wheels. Since it's on Totaljerkface I don't think they will let someone hack it :(
  • ther's no game
  • It cant be hacked, there are levels that people create, he'll have to hack all of the levels, which is too much work.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions