...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Pandemic American Swine
  • This discussion is related to the Pandemic American Swine game.
    Description

The year is 2010 and the Swine Flu continues to thrive within the United States of America. You have been recruited to deal with the situation once and for all. It is up to you how you will save the country before it is destroyed…
  • frist to comment #####es
  • spelled 1st wrong
    so im 1st!!
  • no one said 0 so im 0!!!!!
  • and this game is horrible
  • omg who gives a crap if your first
  • right who cares?
  • 7th
  • THIS IS ALRIGHT
  • who cares if your first
  • 2 things 1st WHO GIVES A CRAP IF YOUR 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE GIVES A CRAP OK!!!!!!???? 2nd ok game.
  • Okie dokie, you all just wasted a comment space and probably someone's time. how about we stop being douchebags and post something beneficial?
  • like how to get "patriot"
  • Roflcopterkicker I totally agree
  • Agree too
  • are pigs ??
  • I farted in the office and it stinks
  • this game isn't too bad. it's like pandemic the real game, only in reverse.
    in pandemic, your goal is to KILL everyone.
    in pandemic american swine, your goal is to SAVE everyone.
  • Hey ****en people. This game is ****!!!!!! It's horibble. And by the way... Bitch, Who Cares I Your First. I'm just gunna drop the ****en subject. Peace out #####es HAHA!!
  • Damn it Bitch.
  • Write back Motha Fucha's.
  • FIRST FIRST FIRST I LIKE FIST NOT FIRST!
  • dont be little fn #####es yall cuz im not... ugly peeps are though but im not ugly
  • POTATO POWER! POTATO POWER! POTATO POWER!POTATO POWER! POTATO POWER!POTATO POWER!POTATO POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (theres also tomato power! :D :3
  • 3rd
    Jadi ai!
    YOU Sons Of #####
  • for the guys who say 0 that means you didnt place in the comment and first no one will give you prize if youre first