...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Sift Heads 1: Remasterized
  • This discussion is related to the Sift Heads 1: Remasterized game.
    Description

Yes, we brought back the first classic shooter game Sift Heads. The game that defined all shooter games is back and better than ever! All the missions we loved but now remasterized with cool music and more intense action game play! Plunge into memory lane and enjoy this bloody new remake.
  • 1st xD
  • 3rd
  • whats with this stupid numbers
  • grow up :p
  • another cheat:
    VINNIE Invincible
  • @finalcrasher, thanks! Added.
  • odo
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt
  • what the hell the guy will not giv me the info
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • noob? huh don't you all think i'm noob i just forgot my old account now i'd just created one do all of you typing there can get it??
  • you see
  • o trailer é d mais
  • hola
  • cool game but 1 misson wont finish
  • luv this game
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • hey @bloodvengence99 did you just copy @dog1 dog1 was me now i change it into dog11 cause i forgot my own password