...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Formula Racer 2012
  • This discussion is related to the Formula Racer 2012 game.
    Description

More fast paced arcade Formula racing from TurboNuke. Battle through twelve tracks from around the world, over three different race classes, upgrading to faster cars as you go.
  • 1st
  • 2nd #####es
  • 3d firs time to be third
  • 4th
  • 6th
  • ketujuh
  • ke delapan...aduh ga jalan mulu
  • FAIL!
  • heh i was about to post how immature you guys are and needs to get a life but that would make me more of a ****ing ##### ass pussy ass then rest of you
  • ok game
  • **** u all :)
  • ke 15 euyy
  • 14 damn you all loozer
    . vvvvvvv wweaner winner
  • who cares its a ****ing comment
  • -1th
  • i'm first niggas
  • COD Black OPS rules ;) t(-_-t)
  • in The LAST Event for the First Car is too Harder to Finish 1st
  • this game is awsome
    but i alway crash in to the wall when i boots not at the right moment
    :((
  • who on god's green earth gives a **** what number u are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****.this damn page was made to play a game or comment pick one but don't ****ing post what number you are! if u want 2 have a ****ing conversation have one on ****ing facebook!jesus h ****ing chriest guys!