...    players online request your hacks community
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

bloons tower defence 5 hack
  • please hack it
  • yeah sorry to ask again but dude u need a link so they can hack it
  • shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dude im just trying to get it hack so please listen to my advice seriouly ಠ_ಠ
  • ok thanks at least someone isnt some douchbag who doesn't listen to anyone other than himself
  • ninjakiwi.com is the site of the developer, but there was already a thread requesting hack for this and it is site-locked anyway.
    I don't think this helps but http://www.ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/btd5.swf is the location of the BTD5 swf file.
  • Guys we can’t hack, so don’t ask:
    - Games with premium items that can be bought with money
  • unlimited money
  • dont u listen HE CANT HACK IT
  • Unlimited money and Heath
  • We know you can hack it, Bloons TD 1-4 HAVE BEEN HACKED BY YOU PEOPLE! So why can't you do it with number 5 hmmmmm?
  • Because, BTD5 is site-locked to ninjakiwi. They don't want their game modified or even copied onto any website. It's sad, but i guess they just want to make more money off of peoples' visits.
    - - - - -
  • you guys need to hack this this is the hardest of the bloons tower defense games so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ hack this, I know you guys can
  • I am so Sorry but it cannot be hacked. The game is site-locked