...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Death Row
  • This discussion is related to the Death Row game.
    Description

Hector Van Daemon will be executed in 14 days - if he lasts that long in this super-max facility. Wrongly sentenced to death for acts of terrorism, you are his only hope. Can you reform him enough to save him from death row, or even find enough evidence to prove his innocence?
  • 1ST IN YO UGLY FFACE!
  • 2nd
  • 3rd hell yeah guys
  • guys i dont care if im 1st,2nd or 3rd
  • yeah i do it only for tp/timepass
  • you can cheat with guy in game
  • Played it with hacks before a loooong time ago.
    So it ain't new.
  • 3rd
  • 4th sorry mateeo
  • how do i make the hack work?!
  • Fianally
  • Yer love dis game
  • how to beat game: get all clues

. After you buy the blanket, there's a clue tucked under the mattress of the bed to the far left end of the bed.
    2. When you buy the TV, there's a little cabinet under the TV, click there and you should find a clue.
    3. Buy the rug and click on it, you should find a clue.
    4. There's a clue at the window/bars. Click around the window/bars and you should find a clue.
    5. Buy the trashcan and there should be one in the trash.
    6. Buy the desk and there should be a clue stuck to one of the legs on the chair.
    7. When you upgrade the toilet, there should be a clue hidden to the top left of the toilet
    8. When you buy the shelf, click around, there should be a clue hidden on there
  • Thanks @meeoow13 and nice game btw :)
  • really tnx too @meeoow13 good job @HPG
  • you can win game if you cheat with guy in computer days will past
  • good game :)
  • how do you use the code????????????????????????????????????????????
  • GUYS I DON'T CARE WHO"S 1TH
    / I like theis game
  • flip to the end of the calender
  • . After you buy the blanket, there's a clue tucked under the mattress of the bed to the far left end of the bed.
    2. When you buy the TV, there's a little cabinet under the TV, click there and you should find a clue.
    3. Buy the rug and click on it, you should find a clue.
    4. There's a clue at the window/bars. Click around the window/bars and you should find a clue.
    5. Buy the trashcan and there should be one in the trash.
    6. Buy the desk and there should be a clue stuck to one of the legs on the chair.
    7. When you upgrade the toilet, there should be a clue hidden to the top left of the toilet
    8. When you buy the shelf, click around, there should be a clue hidden on there
  • i love cheat with guy in game :D
  • i found all clues and cheats are on thx meeow13
  • meeoow13 thanks
  • @juliana thx to you too