...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Age Of War
  • This discussion is related to the Age Of War game.
    Description

Take control of 16 different units and 15 different turrets to defend your base and destroy your enemy.

In this game, you start at the cavern men's age, then evolve! There is a total of 5 ages, each with its units and turrets. I hope you have fun with this game!
  • cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i wish it had a leaderboard XD
  • this game sucks
  • i like it
  • 2 is better
  • i think this is better then age of war 2
  • the graphics is more
  • fatmanhave 4 super soldiers
  • i love hacking!!!!!!!
  • this games is awsome
  • ya it is its badass
  • i like sooo luv it da best but 2nd 1 is prety good
  • Good game same with the 2nd one & it would be pretty awesome if they done a third one.
  • Great hack, man! Well done!
  • qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewqqazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolpplmoknijbuhvygctfxrdzeswaq
    awesome game
  • cool
  • awesome game
  • i beat it in 30 seconds
  • age of war and age of war 2 are both nice but i like age of war 2 because they have ROBOTS!!!!
  • yanyan
    i have 70 super soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • load load load load load load load load load load load load load load load load
  • will not load retard
  • loading on this game fails