...    players online request your hacks community
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

SAS: Zombie Assault TD
  • i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • To hack you need Cheat Engine.
  • I think it works only for Flash games.
  • ty for the support :) xD
  • CANT YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!? ONLINE GAMES WITH NEEDS TO LOGIN AND HAS PREMIUM CONTENT CANT BE FUCKING HACKED! OU CAN ONLY HACK IT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CHEAT ENGINE!
  • DO YOU GUYS GET IT?
  • DO YOU GUYS FUCKING GET IT????
  • Its Site-Locked dude
  • Meaning they cannot and will not hack it
  • yes hack plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Were you dropped as a child or are you just that stupid jeez
  • hack it please?
  • Regarding hacking "premium content" games: Just lock down the premium content part... or, y'know, DON'T HACK THE PREMIUM CONTENT PART!

Seriously... am I the only one what thinks about this kinda shit? If it's "site-locked", talk to the site in question about making a hacked version, but ensure they still have to pay for the premium content, or that said content has been removed (IE: permanent versions of the skills in SAS Zombie Assault TD). They hand over SAS Bucks for beating the various levels on different difficulties anyways, so that ain't an issue, just gotta hammer down on the zeds 'til ya have the necessary to buy up Cryo Grenades, or whatever ya wanted to get.
  • Hell... I'm quite certain there are hacked versions of other "premium content" games out there that did just that... removed the premium content. Or (in the case of Learn to Fly 2, regarding the Omega Catalog, less premium content, more really excellent upgrades) directed the player to the origin site (in that scenario: Kongregate).

...And yes, I was dropped on my head as a child.
  • Thanks for a nice answer unlike "HACK IT PLZZZ"
    Maybe who knows they might hack it but dude it takes time to do this so maybe...
  • this works trust me plz go to hacked arcaden games and type anygame in
  • Your a fucking idiot.
  • Kristen, hacking ain't THAT simple...
    You have to have skills in computer programming (which I lack), the proper tools to assist in said hacking (which I also lack), and a full copy of the game to be hacked (which, in the case of SAS Zombie Assault TD, I also lack) or a method to "acquire" said copy of said game (which, again, I lack)... ergo, it's not simple at all, it's a twisted mass of computerized insanity.

Also, the closest I've ever gotten to any form of "hacking" in regards to a PC game was using the Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun editing program TibEdit... and more than a few of my edits CTD'd my game.

Oh, and Battle Mage? I find being a "relatively" rational, and semi-(in)sane mind about things tends to help in getting results.
  • ok then (•‿•)
  • Finally, someone who understands this. Thanks Derek, we need more people like you on HFG. Feel free to visit our Off-Topic corner if you like!
  • please hack it
  • OH GOD, SHUT UP KID. THE ADULTS ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION.
  • @DerekFPease, welcome. We have a lack of people with brains. Since @Ruthless_Sherm, you're the first person who doesn't talk like an idiot. You're welcome to HFG.
  • Anyone who's been to the New Vegas Nexus has probably (maybe not) seen the Mysterious Crawler mod on the selections list... one of the credited is Hyougakage, a user who also happens to have been banned from said site for having a hacked (read: uses a No-CD crack) copy of New Vegas...

That happens to be me. I had always wanted to use the Enclave Base Crawler from Broken Steel as a base. I had asked around for someone to at least try to do it. The mod author found the resources hidden in the New Vegas files.

...I should correct that, they weren't hidden, they were buried. Dude looked all over the files, and found the crawler resources through luck, from what he said.