...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for City Siege: Sniper
  • This discussion is related to the City Siege: Sniper game.
    Description

Take on the role of a lone sniper in the City Siege universe and save SNAFU Island from the Baddies.

- Throw stones to distract the Baddies and allow the Civilians to escape before going to town with your heavy weapons for some massive combos
    - Take Cover to avoid enemy fire
    - Purchase and upgrade 9 different weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles and Machine Guns to Rocket Launchers, Cluster Bombs and Molotovs
    - Call in Air Strikes and Nepalm Strikes
    - 25 levels set on various parts of SNAFU Island, beaches, jungles, volcanos, favela etc.
    - Take all your weapons in to each level, you decide how to take out the Baddies
    - Maximum Destruction, as you would expect from a City Siege game

City Siege Sniper takes City Siege and combines it with Sieger, a bit of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and throws in a few puzzle elements as well.
  • This game does not have any comments yet. Be the first person to share your thoughts!
    Derp a Derp a Derp :3
  • Stupid i dont have money -.-
  • tercero
  • digo cuarto y quinto
  • 2nd!!!
  • mother ****
  • how do i start
  • hey if you have no funds end a mission and you will see another fund
  • hey si tu no tienes fondos termina una misión y tendras fondos otra ves

• hey si vous n'avez pas d'argent fin à une mission et vous verrez un autre fonds

• hé ha nincs pénzeszközöket véget a misszió, és látni fogja a másik alap
  • I hate pie but like this game
  • i'm so epic, i was getting head shots before this game even loaded.
  • XD 0ht
  • Take on the role of a lone sniper in the City Siege universe and save SNAFU Island from the Baddies.

- Throw stones to distract the Baddies and allow the Civilians to escape before going to town with your heavy weapons for some massive combos
    - Take Cover to avoid enemy fire
    - Purchase and upgrade 9 different weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles and Machine Guns to Rocket Launchers, Cluster Bombs and Molotovs
    - Call in Air Strikes and Nepalm Strikes
    - 25 levels set on various parts of SNAFU Island, beaches, jungles, volcanos, favela etc.
    - Take all your weapons in to each level, you decide how to take out the Baddies
    - Maximum Destruction, as you would expect from a City Siege game

City Siege Sniper takes City Siege and combines it with Sieger, a bit of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and throws in a few puzzle elements as well.
  • Use mouse to navigate the menus and purchase/upgrade weapons.
    Use mouse to aim and shoot.
    Arrow keys or WASD to scroll the level view.
    +/- to quickly change weapons.
    Hold SPACE to take cover.
  • penis perv shark
  • indonesian people can wash hand
  • homer and jacob, you not got 1st, 2nd commentary
  • the money is not ilimitaded Fack