...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for World Rally Championship
  • This discussion is related to the World Rally Championship game.
    Description

The World Rally Championship has started, it is up to you if you take the trophy home this year or not. Pick out the car in which you will be racing against the other guys, trust me, it is a crucial point in the world of racing. Choose by the features the cars possesses, speed, acceleration and handling, also you can paint it in the color that you like most. At the beginning you have a small amount of money, whit which you will be able to perform some upgrades. Because it is called the World Rally Championship, you will race in different countries, every time the reward will be bigger, you will be able to do some more upgrading if you win. The only way to get the money is by getting to the finish line before the others, also it is the only way to proceed to the next level. Use the Arrow keys or WASD keys to navigate, press the Space Bar to activate the brakes and the X key if you want some extra speed. Have fun, and may the best racer win!
  • Don't say numbers or I'll **** you up...
  • heh heh nice
  • this game is wack
  • LETS SEE WHO WILL **** ME UP
  • this game...sucks
  • 1st come and gets me smart ass!
  • yawtfdaywdfyawdfauywtfdaytwfdyawdfauwdfuaytwdfuaywtdfauywdftuyawdftuaywfdtuayfwtduawfdauytdfayudfuaywdtfuaywdfuaywdtfuyatsudfyatsdaytdystdfayudwtfauytdaystddaytdrauwetayeasudaycdouwrgy9wgrohefwkhmbfahri3Dugqsh 2uyw2jnw1