...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Stick War 2
  • This discussion is related to the Stick War 2 game.
    Description

Play Stick War 2 - Order Empire; the epic sequel to the hit strategy game Stick War!

Many of the empires you previously controlled have rebelled - fleeing to the outskirts of their homelands. Their numbers have swelled, and under the leadership of the Magikill the rebels have become a dangerous threat to your Order Empire! Return to the land of Inamorta and unite the people under one banner... but beware, a new evil is in the air and you will not be able to face it divided!
  • awesome
  • GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • 1 st weeeee
    but who cares ...
  • Good game But hack it where u can get a lot of points
  • negative 1st
  • It's fail Cryten James modafoca you ##### !!
  • negative 0th
  • IT TAKE SO LONG TO LOAD!!!!!...1 hour later gets to the A
  • 50 troops to 1 pawnd
  • Boss:STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Troop:emm boss isnt it SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boss:No
  • reeeee bueno

• yes stick war 2 finlely came out new it would happen :D
  • finally i have a account and it stick war 2 is finally hacked lucky day XD
  • spateon is the powerful of all and the bigger one
  • sorry wrong spelling speorton
  • yes there stick man 2
  • i mean war
  • cccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i cant wait
  • XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
  • Needs a campain points hack