...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Epic Battle Fantasy 4
  • This discussion is related to the Epic Battle Fantasy 4 game.
    Description

Battle over 120 types of monsters, collect over 140 types of equipment and use over 130 different skills and spells!
    The long awaited sequel to Epic Battle Fantasy 3!
  • 0th 1st 2nd 3rd
  • -0th -1st -2nd -3rd
  • @CrytenJames your a nooob
  • @SayaliParab your a noob two
  • noPE
  • thank for hacked epic batlle fantasy 4
  • i love epic batle fantasy
  • nk lyann ko...=="
  • @yashXD is a noobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  • i already played epic battle fantasy 4 hacked
  • oh rlly cryten
    WHERE DEN
  • @CrytenJames IM NOT A NOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBB YOUR A DICK ****
  • this is hackedfreegames not ROBLOX xD try ROBLOX when cheat is comeing
    @ROBLOX.COM
  • this is HackedFreeGames not ROBLOX XD
  • WHEN THE STUPID CHEAT IS COMEING >:P
  • HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY. YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU KNOW WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! hi
  • this discussion is ccccccccccccccccccccllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooossssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd
  • **** you faggot, it's not... Also the game is already out, why the **** isn't it hacked yet?
  • wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the game is already out when will it be hacked im already playing the game on newgrounds.com the praetorian is weak against bomb and lightning the game is out and also my fav power of anna is gaia blossom it targets all enemies and makes them tired for natalie i like the the revive spell for lance is the hyper beam and for matt i like ragnarok this is my evidence that the game is out plsssssssssss hacked it tnx
  • Pwnage!!!
    I cant start it!
    I just seen a ***y girls and a noobz!
    And i wann´ it!!! >;(
    And i mean it ****ing really!!!
  • Natalie, ya sayz NEWGROUNDZ?
    When yez then gonna it!!!