...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Brawler Bear Arena
  • This discussion is related to the Brawler Bear Arena game.
    Description

Take on the role of the scraggly bear slugger and enter the Brawler Bear Arena. In this fun arena fighting game you have to combat other beastly brawler 'till the end. Use clever combinations of your special attacks to knock your opponents out and send them straight to hell. Much fun.
  • yeah 1st play this agme nowww!!
  • 2nd
  • why u always saying 1st-2nd-3rd-etc..wtf will happen u win a trophy or medal..???
  • @DanielLuciano your right wait
    ik
    l____(O_O)____l
    ITS NOTING
  • Better Boobs (.Y.)
  • FAGS
  • WEW imageimage
  • noobgame.com only great noob
  • mandeath how do you post a animation
  • @mandeath how do you do the animation
  • **** i'm 4th
  • WEW imageimage
  • :)
  • Scroll down to be the first or second in some games.

Nice doing!

Scroll down!

Okay, this is the last.

Post this on twenty games or you will get bad luck for twenty two years little kid who wants to be first!
  • LOL @JohnMykelGomezEstoria LOL thats my old account ! whew! i forgot that account password LOL and i create new add me in roblox Johnmykel22
  • ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬
    ╬═╬You are still headstrong and you aren't listening to me... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I can't talk to you anymore. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You listen to me! ...don't goo down there! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Can you please just listen to me ? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You're dumb if you go down there. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Ok I'm not going to tell you again...don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬....Seriously I SAID STOP!! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you bored yet? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Last chance ...don't go there.. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬you will now have 5 years of bad luck unless you post this on 5 different comment
  • eya basasa