...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Champions of Chaos 2
  • This discussion is related to the Champions of Chaos 2 game.
    Description

Epic Llama's turn-based strategy RPG Champions of Chaos 2 casts you as a pair of unlikely heroes out to join the rebel army and improve its reputation enough that neighbouring kingdoms pledge to your cause. Right after you raise these battle llamas. And upgrade your cheerleaders. And do the robot. With a heavy focus on grinding and strategy, Champions of Chaos 2 is a simple yet surprisingly engaging RPG with a lot to offer. Note that only two character classes are available for free. You must like the game on Facebook and approve it on Greenlight (or at least tell the game you did) to unlock two others, while the other five are only available if you purchase the premium edition.

In each kingdom, you'll have to battle your way through a series of tough bouts to prove your worth to the area's ruler. Gameplay is relatively simple. Battles are turn-based, and when your character's turn comes up, you select the action you want them to execute from the menu that appears, and then click on whoever you want to perform said action on... whether it's a beneficial act on a party member or an explosion in a deserving enemy's face. Hit points and magic points are familiar, but you also have a Chaos bar that fills with every action, and will allow you to summon your character class' Totemic Beast when full. As your party gets stronger, you'll level up and learn new abilities, but that's not all. You can buy a combat llama to participate in Llamadrome battles to earn extra cash or special items, grind levels to get stronger to take on the city's heroes to build your reputation, and if you don't mind one-sided cheesecake, you can buy a pair of (increasingly) skimpy cheerleaders who confer various bonuses on you during battle. I dunno. I'm pretty sure the llama would have done a good job with the pom-pom and looked just as good in a shrinking bikini top too.
  • FIRST SECOND THIRD FOURTH FIFTH SIXTH SEVENTH EIGHTH NINE YEAH
  • yeay COC 2 D:
  • yayayayaayayaayayayayayayayaay COC 2 >:D
  • expetacular game *OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
  • Very Good
  • :D me encanta este juego
  • won't load gives me a screen with the title and picture
  • it wont start!
  • Game loads.... loading bar disappears..... just sitting here staring at the (admittedly nice) loading screen background
  • COME ONE PLEASE LET ME PLAY!!!!
  • Is This A Game Or Is This A pic
  • how to beat death knight king?
  • Does Vermeth ever die i have been hitting him for over 17k for about 30 minutes now?
    nevermind
  • this game takes a long time to load but is very good I will play until aviciado
  • @matthewbulagao JUST KEEP HITTTIMMMM HIM I WONNNNNNN!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  • i THOUGHT it was a troll game
  • :( No!
  • I WON THE WHOLE GAME YES! (I am Premium so I continued)