...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombie Mart
  • This discussion is related to the Zombie Mart game.
    Description

In the near future. An unstopable zombie outbreak changed planet earth forever. After 99,999% of the population was infected the zombies turned into.. shopping customers! Enjoy this new game from Little Giant World; Zombie Mart. Run your own pixel market for zombies. Expand your store and assortment, order stock and keep the zombies calm.
  • First! Ü
  • No one said 0th so 0TH! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
  • 1111111111111111111111111111111111111sth
  • Who cares!? Does anyone really play the game? Honestly, pretty good game...
  • Good games
  • While im playin' theres always an ad showing up!
  • where can i find follow us button
  • 5th no one said it
  • follow button is by free gift right top of the game
  • i have the same problem whenever i reach lvl 3 theres an ad that says Play the latest version at arcade bomb and i cant close it it blocks the screen pls fix it
  • same and well done brownthunder
  • i have the same problem whenever i reach lvl 3 theres an ad that says Play the latest version at arcade bomb and i cant close it it blocks the screen pls fix it
  • have the same problem whenever i reach lvl 3 theres an ad that says Play the latest version at arcade bomb and i cant close it it blocks the screen pls fix it
  • I hate it!!!!!

I must press F5 every time when i'm level up!!!

Bull ****!!!!
  • Good Game but Stupid because every time i level up theres says play the latest version in arcadebomb.com how can i remove that tell me then ill give 5 stars on it
  • Me too i have a ad that won't go a way someone tells us how close it
  • wtf 4 u
  • wat the **** is up
    @@#$@!$%%^&
  • goooood game kllklkl
  • what level 3 is end!!!!!