...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Rebuild
  • This discussion is related to the Rebuild game.
    Description

Humanity is suffering another Apocalypse. The city is not recognizable any more: the streets are full of roaming zombies who are catching live people and attacking their refuge.
  • first
  • good game
  • i was on day 259
  • im on day 700
  • IM ON DAY 1000
  • number 2 is better give this one 3 stars
  • im on day...................
  • man this is lame
  • man this game suks if your looking for worst game ever u found it and any-one saying other wise is kidding themselves all this game does is keep killing ur guys till no-ones left and i've played the un-hacked version it doesn't kill half your guys on the 2nd day like this one does
  • it seems i was mistaken when you finally have enough guys standing guard your men stop dieing for no reason
  • cacad kalian copo ngentot sama pecun
  • ______██████████████
    -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
    -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    -__██████░░░░██░░██████
    ██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
    ██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
    -__████░░░░░░██████████
    -__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    _____██░░░░░░░░░██
    -______██░░░░░░██
    -____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
    -_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
    -__██░░░░░░███████
    -____██░░░░███████
    -______██████████
    -_____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    -_____█████████████ mar
  • THIS IS BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BULL**** THIS ****ING SUCKS NUMBER 2 IS BETTER SOME ONE SAID THIS ONE IS BETTER ARE THEY ON DRUGS!?!? THEY MUST BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • baho lobot igit
  • ______██████████████
    -____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
    -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    -__██████░░░░██░░██████
    ██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
    ██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
    -__████░░░░░░██████████
    -__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    _____██░░░░░░░░░██
    -______██░░░░░░██
    -____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
    -_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
    -__██░░░░░░███████
    -____██░░░░███████
    -______██████████
    -_____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  • this is hard and scary
  • a very good game. but they should also include infinite peoples or survivor.it is very easy to play for me.
  • 7 days in a row the priest bikers came and shot adam in the shoulder every time
    they dont like adam
  • Day OVER 9000!!!
  • Hard GAMe!
  • DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYTHE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name ten times.2. say your mom's name five times.3. say your crushes three times.4. paste this to four other games.If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.But if you read this and do not paste this, then youwill have very bad luck.SEND THIS TO 4 GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
  • day 10000 OMFG I NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!
  • seanway223 i tried it 10 times nothing happens
  • YES FINISHED IT ON DAY 246