...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Bunny Flags 2
  • This discussion is related to the Bunny Flags 2 game.
    Description

After a year of silence, Handies forces have gathered around Ogra Grump, Bully Madison and Creepy Simon's houses and we need your help. Our intelligence report that over 12 different kind of foes are found within those walls, Tanks, Rocket Kamikazes, Stickies and Hadukens, among others). We have prepared a special team of 5 bunnies, 13 weapons and 11 equipments to arm you and attack them. Also, our army will be at your disposal to bring you support, just call us and will build towers or call in support through Chopper Gunner, Bombardier, Paratroopers, among others.
  • it released coz i want ot play??
  • Well that was fun... in a ****ing terrible sick not-at-all-fun way.
  • hack the game
  • This game is fun, with the cheats will be even more so
  • You don't need a hack for this game.

First: There is a way to enclose territories. You are not able to enclose by building something. But you can simply sell buildings to create a enclosed area. Then you can just jump into it from a hight. From then KI will move first into the upper left corner and then directly on a line to your place, stopping at everything in its way.
    So build a few towers and have fun!

Second: Take the Commando-Bunny. Choose the knife-attack. Simply build two towers next to each other in a diagonal way. Shoot the knife through the gap between these. If you succeeded, you will stick on the gap and keep hanging.
    In this situation you can not be harmed and enemies moving too near will be attacked by your knife-attack, which is really hard. To improve your damage points now choose another weapon while hanging there. My favorite is the sniper rifle. Knife-attack will be get even harder AND you can shoot!
    You're also able to do everything else just normal.
    If you like to free yourself simply sell these towers. But for what?!

Have fun :)

• r u sure ur gonna hack it? i mean, it has already came out 4 a while. =/
  • still comin soon. ive already played bunny flags 2 at armor games and mintsational
  • hack it i am shouting it hack it hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt plzz
  • yes relesese ittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i want to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cum on! friggin hack it already!
  • i wanna playplyplayplayplayplayplay
  • hack GOD MODE NO RELOAD/INFINITY AMMO AND OF COURSE HACK THE MONAY
  • hurry up and hack it ive been waitin 4 ever!

• hack purchases add money, spending talent points gives more talent points, and all levels unlocked. with all those weapons, there is no need 2 hack infinite lives
  • @supercatwild we need hack for live
    aaa
  • WTF? this game is on a buncha sites! just F**KIN HACK IT ALREDY!
  • I ALREDY HAD ENOUGH TIME 2 NEARLY BEAT THIS GAME ALREDY!just hack it pls
  • [Crowd Control job]
    Alright. Calm down. Look for it on different sites. Just calm down and watch your language. The staff are doing the best they can.
  • cud u hack teh rage points 2?now they actually "do" sumthin
  • @supercatwild
    I'm sure the staff have taken your hack into consideration.
  • why wont you hack it dammit its out alredy but your just sittin there doin nuttin
  • i have been waitin for dis game fer so long just hack it its on all the sights but the mhacked ones
  • Inf:Life,skil,pts,ammo All Unlocked Levels All Unlocked Tower