...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Coal Express 4
  • This discussion is related to the Coal Express 4 game.
    Description

Coal Express 4 is back , this time with more features like shop to upgrade the trains with speed , acceleration, and balance to help you complete the levels as you go through them. also there are different island s to unblock and some wicked trains too unblock, so jump on board this coal express and enjoy the adventure.
  • First:)
  • second :)
  • THIRD ^_^ LOL
  • forth
  • last :(
  • very last
  • very very last
  • loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • super last
  • super duper last
  • shut up with firs, etc. we comment about the game.
  • :feellikeasir:
  • yeah -- why you guy don't stop comment silly thing and start comment about the game - -

anyway this game look good for me:3
  • FORTINTH o ya also freakin awesome last beat that
  • no! i'm freaking last!
    and i will be last for the rest of eternity!
  • nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ahaha not bad game
  • now this is the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffirsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • now this is the lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This game sucks, I don't know if its supposed to be a physics game or not, but clearly the game creator never took physics classes. First of all the trains in game explode way to easily by even the slightest amount of speed, and secondly the upgrades don't do anything to the outcome of the game. Sorry but 1 star for me.
  • gaygayfakeandgay
  • ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • pretty boring game, graphics are dull, for children
  • first
  • game sucks