...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Heli Attack 3
  • This discussion is related to the Heli Attack 3 game.
    Description

Destroy all enemy units to progress through snow, jungle, canyon lands and lab levels... featuring over 30 weapons.
  • sorry but this has too many cheat on it to copy and paste. is there any way of you making the cheats ready on the game so we don't have to type them in out self's?
  • ... 20 MINUTES...for cheats =_=
  • UGHHHH 1 HOUR
  • No ULMTd Health
  • Make a one cheat so you heave evrything
  • HATE IT THE WORST GAME EVER
  • good game! my cousin likes it!(and me though)
  • this game is ****en cool
  • plz make them all in 1
  • I play the game
  • ya just unlock all guns and weapons. and make it god mode
  • ppplllls hack the game.typing on cheats takes too long
  • F*****g cheats dont work pleas hack the f*****g game
  • FUСKING GAME!
  • unlimited time stop plz
  • I need Slow motion thing Cheat
  • there are 4 cheats that you can only use if you contact the designer of the game
    Sir Mario returns, in infinite health! gives you infinite health
    Sir Lorrydrak returns, in infinite power! gives you infinite ammo
    Sir Kusegarreov returns, with quick and undeflectable shots! gives you the No Reload Ability
    Sir Denghalyuskar returns, with the ability to destroy ALL! gives you Boss Dodger Ability

can you hack these so we don't have to bother contacting the designer

• Yeah... Would it be too difficult to write the extra 20 or so lines required to just default these when we enter the game?
  • This Code works most of the time. First select "players" on the main menu. Then
    go to "cheats." Next you MUST write this code in correctly with spaces or it
    won't work. The code is: "up up down down left right left right b a select start"
    If not entered correctly the code will not work.
  • To get all the cheat codes are there, go to Player>Cheats and write "up up down down left right left right b a select start" (the levels doesnt unlock and srry I'm romanian)