...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • @Ryan and again
    Your comment is invalid,Your sound like a kid who insult me that day get a life?
    Im not annoying
    JUST BECAUSE ITS COMING FROM MY ****ING MOUTH
    NOW GTFO OF THIS WEBSITE
  • RyanCollemanPhoenix Your just another noob insulting people so you think your "cool" But is reality your a ****ing retard.
  • Oh right dante.... i guess you being whit all this **** of people made you a ratard.... shut the **** up...
  • And Neonix.... YOU get the fuuck outta here... **** you all xD
  • @RyanCollemanPhoenix You mad hater, get outta HFG if you wanna post that **** to me, I have right to write here anything I want because you're such a ****ing faggot, and your English is ****ed up as ****.
    Edit: Also Dante is right, you're another douchebag what insults people for no reason and says that is 'cool'... Do you even know what word cool means? I've seen what you said there, now gtfo you useless piece of ****, forum of HFG demands!
  • Ryan your just another butthurt faggot when you can use grammar so normal human brain can read it, You have my permission to **** yourself you worthless sack of ****.
  • @RyanCollemanPhoenix Bow before me plebe because I pwn you as ****, you can only go away with your retarded face, copy paste your created guy in MC:PN really doesn't makes you look better, I have flash and I have own character, not like you mother****er.
  • Agreed.
  • PLS no commend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NOOB!!!!
  • @DenisKysely Stfu nigga.
  • How do you know he's black?
  • No I didn't know that.
  • Then you can't call him a nigger. Atleast not until you know for sure.
  • le falto los weaves
  • buy minigun
  • DAFUQ?
  • I didnt insult anyone first.... Neonix gave it first.... and as a well... im not leaving HFG bcuz your not the creator xD

Ps: I dont think its cool insulting people xD
  • Dude you have just put a new meaning to the phrase "**** logic"

"I dont think its cool insulting people"

"**** you all xD"

Yeah you really ARE a nice guy.

"I didnt insult anyone first."
    "Oh right dante.... i guess you being whit all this **** of people made you a ratard.... shut the **** up..."

Sooo Now your a liar and an idiot? Wow your reaching new lows!

• Very slow loadin
  • Yes it is it will speed up the more you play and better connection you have.
  • @Ryan Dude, calm down your tits because you aren't going too high for me, now gtfo with your ****ty ass from there.
  • Lol?