...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombie Tower Defense: Uprise
  • This discussion is related to the Zombie Tower Defense: Uprise game.
    Description

Battle an array of zombies in this fast paced sequel to the hugely successful Zombie Tower Defense: Reborn! Your unique arsenal includes the linking Lightning tower, CorpX zombie exploder, mine-flinging Magnet and more. The cast of characters include the Hot Dead Girl, regenerating Abominations, and the evil Necron Summoner. Use your ability to strategically place zombie blasting towers to stop them in their tracks. Do you have the zombie slaughtering skills to beat all the challenges?
  • 1st yeah man!!!
  • Thank you so much for hacking this game!
  • this game is cool
  • loading so long
  • Don't Scroll Down

I said DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!

Right It's you're choice

If you don't paste this at 10 games later at night a ghost will come at you.
  • I think you're lag slow PC or laptop
  • 1000 wave heall yea
  • Battle an array of zombies in this fast paced sequel to the hugely successful Zombie Tower Defense: Reborn! Your unique arsenal includes the linking Lightning tower, CorpX zombie exploder, mine-flinging Magnet and more. The cast of characters include the Hot Dead Girl, regenerating Abominations, and the evil Necron Summoner. Use your ability to strategically place zombie blasting towers to stop them in their tracks.
  • Don't Scroll Down

I said DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!

Right It's you're choice

If you don't paste this at 10 games later at night a ghost will come at you.