\\(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)/ Awesomeness level: High
  • hey y'all
  • _____________
    |""""""""""""|=======[]
    |_____________\\____ PANTHER TANK
    |==+===============\\ Weapons: 1x 7.5 cm KwK 42 L/70
    |__________________| 2x 7.92 mm Maschinengewehr 34
  • plz dont read dis.u will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of your life.2morrow will be da best day of your life.however if u dont post this 2 at least 3 diffrent games you will die this is no joke
  • 0th lol
  • 0th 1st 2nd 3rd Are For Noobs -_- Thats Why ~~
  • Sigh~>..! Nc Game Any Ways ~~#''@@@'@@@'''''@@@**&&^^^&&&&&&&&&&Winkk*___-______________________________________________________________________)
  • plz dont read dis.u will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of your life.2morrow will be da best day of your life.however if u dont post this 2 at least 3 diffrent games you will die this is no joke
  • 16th
  • 2 no one said
  • Super Noobs XD
  • last one ****tard!!!!
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • """"""""""""|=======[]
    |_____________\\____ BLACK TANK
    |==+===============\\ Weapons: 1x 7.5 cm KwK 42 L/70
    |__________________| 2x 7.92 mm Maschinengewehr 34
  • omg i just let the map get filled with enemys then blazed them with my nades m4 and shotgun while in the swat vest and wearing the black tented shades i was badass i love this game!!!!!!!
  • **** you
    gokussxxx
  • arez12 you sound like you are so gay like your going to be him your probably just a skinny weak worm
  • The codes and their corresponding effect:
    PPONOP - turn off close combat enemies.
    DLOG - gets you some cash (50,000).
    AHPLA - Invincibility.
    EDOMH - Start with maximum security alert.
    DIPAR - Fire at an insane fast rate.
    DEDAOL - Unlimited ammo.
    PPONOP - turn off close combat enemies.
    DRAH - badder enemies.
    TAOLF - Lowers the effect of gravity on Vinnie.
    only for sift heads assult 3
  • i swear you ladies and gentlemen say the dumbest things. (that's if ladies know about this website or play the games).
  • nice game