...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Epic War 4
  • need instantly spawn of units but good game
  • and need all stages unlocked
    ;D
  • One word (Awesome).
  • loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll game
  • 1st
  • no ur not
  • So cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • super mega joc super
  • mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • si eu la fel
    te inteleg mihai sunt super tari
  • cool game
  • when you meet lord of hell take the arrow tower on the field and double tap the up key to make the tower shot at him
  • Chimpunk style
    btw great game!
  • rfjfkdjjdjdsjjsjfuhrthud
  • เฮี้ย
  • epic war 4 cool coooooooooooool
  • THIS GAMe Is COOL AND *EpIc*
    AND I PLAYED FOR hours and win all the battles i win the boss in the hell and the ANGEL
  • tips to kill the boss : buy the skydragon,titan,angel,dinosaur dragon
    Tips to kill the hell boss : first put tower and double tap the up key to shoot at him like DanielEdman said then click the big meteor magic and click always the boss so it will die and have some troops to kill it
  • DDD6E77732E20A2727
  • TIPS FOR THE HELL BOSS

for me i used theskydragon and titan and ANGEL AND DINOSAUR THEN BUY A TOWER TARGET THE HELL BOSS THEN USE ALL YOUR POWERS
  • ravenbaratbate no to kill the hell boss you need sky dragon only and lots of troops that easy as a pie that's what you will destroyed him because weaks are destroyed first and they many and other troops can't killed by hell boss....
  • and leaderninja123 that's the shortest way to defeat the hell boss
  • or you can you meteor shower to the hell boss