...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Armor Mayhem: Chronicles
  • Its not they cant get a idea for the hacks...Its the ****ing creator who wont release it on other sites.
  • Plus theres an error at their site so you cant get pass the loading.
  • So neither way we cant play it...sorry guys.
  • hey guys my friend has assasins creed 3,halo 4, and black ops 2
  • just play it unhacked
  • cheat:unlimited money unlimited health unlimited andrenalined and unlimited armor
  • coming son!
  • wat da ****!!! another armor mayhem awsome
  • This so long
    IM SUPPORTING MANAGER TO HACK IT
  • i know a GOOD HACK inefinte money inefinte ammo inefinte health T-for skip level
  • and when its the cheat is comeing
  • FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT WHY SO LONG
  • and from roblox

Your friend invitation has been sent to gayman123456789

• come on make the hack!
  • Hack It Now Please!!!
  • Still not out wtf?
  • WTFWTFWTFTWTFTWTFWTF IM A BIG FAN FAN OF ARMOR MAYHEM AND ITS ALREADY OUT ON ONE WEBSITE BUT THEY WON'T HACK I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. I WILL PUNCH THE CREATOR OF THIS WEBSITE IN THE FACE. GET OVER HERE A.S.A.P
  • ok im done raging (rages some more) (bunch of cussing) *voice mail* sorry please make a message after the tone. (i rage with a bunch of cussing)
  • **** and **** on my pants, that too long on my ****ing penis!
  • infinite money,ammo and healt
  • one hit ko,infinite ammo and invulnerability
  • guys you can play this game on armorgames.com. But its unhacked but its fun :D
  • quiero que salga el juego