Community

Feedback for 1066
  • game is bull****
  • XD nah is good
  • is not
  • DAh? this will work?
  • HUMAN VS ORC! XD
  • oh oh good idea!
  • For full instructions, click on the ‘How to Play’ section of the game.
    -
    Moving and Attacking the Enemy
    Selecting the ‘Move’ command allows you to select a new position for your unit. The highlighted area indicates your unit’s range of movement. Different units can move different distances.
    -
    The Battle Unfolds
    Once you have selected your commands, hit the ‘EXECUTE COMMANDS’ button and all the actions are played out in the Battle View. You will need to keep your wits about you, as you will be thrown into different mini-games which will determine the outcome of the round.
    -
    Archery
    Click and drag your mouse on the battlefield to select the power and angle of your archer attack – then let go to rain arrow down on your enemy.
    -
    Combat
    When two opposing units are next to each other, combat will occur. Hit the cursor keys at the right time to inflict brutal damage on your enemy.
    -
    Taunt
    Type the insult as quickly as possible to rally your troops and scare your enemy into submission.
    -
    Charge
    When a unit is charging tap the space-bar as quickly as possible to build up power and smash through your enemy.
    -
    Morale
    The morale of your army is incredibly important in the game, so keep a close eye on the ARMY MORALE in the info panel. Keeping your morale high and reducing that of your enemy will be the key to victory.
  • the hack doesn't work
  • it needs more lvls too

• ____━━____┓━╭━━━━-
    ____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━━^
    ____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿◕。|
    ____━━____━━╰O--O-O--O ╯
  • it doesnt work online
  • me:charge!!!!
    enemy:please no!
    me:aim fire!
    (enemy kills itself)
  • Cool Game