└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌
  • cOOL bUT Too long to loading
  • loooooooove this game
  • CHEAT DESCRIPTION (WHAT'S HACKED?)
    Shopping Cart Hero 2 cheats:
    All upgrades are free.
    DESCRIPTION
    Shopping Cart Hero 2 has many new features and upgrades including new tricks, hats, baseball bat, hand glider, garbage dumpster, golden cart, as well as the familiar wheels, rocket engines, and groupies. Compete for the most points in one jump by customizing your shopping cart and performing tricks.

Bonus points are awarded if you press the up arrow key at the the correct time to get in and then jump the shopping cart. Receive points multipliers for style by wearing a cool hat and bringing groupies along for the ride. Be careful however, because if you crash the groupies will be injured and you will lose those style points.

New ground tricks are also available to purchase such as endos, wheelies, and handstands. Tricks can also be performed in combination to multiply your score. The baseball bat can be used to knock coconuts and other bonuses out of the trees and is needed for a special ground trick. The graphics have been updated, and the prices are balanced to create more variety and strategy when buying upgrades. Shopping Cart Hero 2 is a great sequel to an already really fun game.
  • :::::))))
  • hero hero hero pasti hero kelinci
  • 20th
    don't scroll down

i warned you

noob