...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Amateur Surgeon 2
  • This discussion is related to the Amateur Surgeon 2 game.
    Description

It's been 51 years since the events of the original Amateur Surgeon, and Alan Probe is a crotchety old man, his successes operating on the criminal element with common household tools a distant memory. That is until a mysterious stranger comes calling, requiring Alan's skills once more. Dust off that pizza cutter and chainsaw, it's time to get to work!

Amateur Surgeon 2 is controlled entirely with the mouse.

Your tools are lined up at the top of the gameplay screen. Click to select one or you can quick-select them using the corresponding numbers 0-9 on the keyboard. Click or click-and-hold in the gameplay area to use them.

To pause the game, click the pause icon in the upper left corner of the screen, on the Jog-Log.

For more help on how to deal with specific injuries and conditions, pause the game (click the pause icon in the upper left corner, on the Jog-Log) and select "Help."
  • first man
  • Awesome, I even have this in my Iphone....
    LONG LIVE STEVE JOB!!!!
  • i love this game
  • *C*an it bee a little *O*hno moments *L*ove *L*ove the game ps: spell the capital leters
  • man i love this game
  • MC SWAGGER
  • ivan you spelt coll
  • C an it be a little bit O hno moments Oh this is epic Love Love this game p.s: read the capital letters suck on that ivan
  • YodaImpersinator23 you spelt COOLL...
  • whats the matter with the pirat?
  • somethings wrong on the squid or octopus part on the when u take out the tentacles of the octopus or squid in hacked
  • someone fix it pls!!!

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • nice game...... i think??????
  • Glitch my yarn broke D:
  • wow very gore and nice game
  • tsk, the octopus part is still not fixed. act2 capn splinters; pls fix it :)
  • slow loading.......................
  • adult swim rocks!!
  • 40 min to load
  • Can't save the Cap'n from that baby kraken!!!
  • won't load
  • wait years to load
  • wtf¡ the game is divertid¡
  • WTF is wrong with the pig and the Zombie guy???
  • Theres also a glitch when you zap wit hthe thing the die can you fix it?