...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Pyro Guy
  • what the CHEAT CODE :(
  • its right there at the bottom of the playing screen and below it
  • @TheodesRule dude its right bottom playing screen below it => hope u find it
  • -0st noonesaid it
  • (4.38)
    Rate:(cancel)
    12345(Avg. 4.38) Click star to add your rating. Game Plays:16,566 (37,795 views)
    Editor's Tags:Demolition Action Mayhem Skill Gamesfree.ca Click to find more games like this. CHEAT: Type in the cheats menu (Game menu -> More Stuff -> Cheats): Infinity of Ammo - 7877, Invulnerable to Explosions - 9013, Undetectable - 2022, Unlock all Stages - 9270, Bigger Explosions - 9405, Inifity of Jet Pack Fuel - 5012 Cheat Description (What's Hacked?)The Pyro Guy cheats:
    Type in the cheats menu (Game menu -> More Stuff -> Cheats): Infinity of Ammo - 7877, Invulnerable to Explosions - 9013, Undetectable - 2022, Unlock all Stages - 9270, Bigger Explosions - 9405, Inifity of Jet Pack Fuel - 5012

DescriptionThen this little platform game will definitely please you. You are Pyro Guy, a bomb expert and your objective is to destroy precise targets. Avoid the guards and use your explosives wisely. Infiltrate a social network giant, take down a space centre and blow up a nuclear plant. All in a days work for the Pyro Guy!

How To PlayArrow keys to move, UP to jump or use jetpack, Spacebar to drop a bomb, Mouse to select weapon or fire.

Feedback for The Pyro Guy
    Comments
    Henry_Blackburn August 25 Permalink
    Posts: 198 new version of mass mayhem And 1 uuuh i gonna not say that That for newbies JoshKervyCuadra August 25 Permalink
    i wont say it for what saying first if there not some reward Henry_Blackburn August 25 Permalink
    Posts: 198 Fast Load Wonder What Size of the game The_Don August 25 Permalink
    SOLDIER_Zack August 25 Permalink
  • Henry_Blackburn August 25 Permalink
    Posts: 198 new version of mass mayhem And 1 uuuh i gonna not say that That for newbies JoshKervyCuadra August 25 Permalink
    i wont say it for what saying first if there not some reward Henry_Blackburn August 25 Permalink
    Posts: 198 Fast Load Wonder What Size of the game The_Don August 25 Permalink
    SOLDIER_Zack August 25 Permalink
    Gangbanger August 25 Permalink
    Posts: 14 Annoying Orange you and that show suck... because Toby Turner aka Tobuscus is sucky for me! marco August 26 Permalink
    Posts: 127 STOP SAYING 1ST OR 0TH ALL THE TIME RETARDS NOBODY GIVES JACK **** CHEEZBURGER August 27 Permalink
    Posts: 127 WHAT A **** GAME I HATE IT rainbowdashinlove August 27 Permalink
    Posts: 54 im back and shut the **** who ever is in the top of me
    rainbowdashinlove August 27 Permalink
    my characther name is tempo1000 JulesTeodoro August 27 Permalink
    Posts: 30 hey magedash your **** your ass is very short your a gay but im wonder your pregnant your very ugly so i say that for you loser hahha ngclan August 28 Permalink
    its for ga ppl pnut August 28 Permalink
    Posts: 11 ................................................................................ inkkiller August 29 Permalink
    Posts: 5 what the CHEAT CODE :( rowandishton September 2 Permalink
    Posts: 53 its right there at the bottom of the playing screen and below it andreben10 September 10 Permalink
    Posts: 53 @TheodesRule dude its right bottom playing screen below it => hope u find it rowandishton September 26 Permalink
    Posts: 53 -0st noonesaid it aboda4312 9:54PM Permalink Edit
    Posts: 80 http://cache.hackedfreegames.com/uploads/games/pictures/E7S3WIMFYYCG.jpg aboda4312 9:54PM Permalink Edit
    12345(Avg. 4.38) Click star to add your rating. Game Plays:16,566 (37,795 views)
    Editor's Tags:Demolition Action Mayhem Skill Gamesfree.ca Click to find more games like this. CHEAT: Type in the cheats menu (Game menu -> More Stuff -> Cheats): Infinity of Ammo - 7877, Invulnerable to Explosions - 9013, Undetectable - 2022, Unlock all Stages - 9270, Bigger Explosions - 9405, Inifity of Jet Pack Fuel - 5012 Cheat Description (What's Hacked?)The Pyro Guy cheats:
    Type in the cheats menu (Game menu -> More Stuff -> Cheats): Infinity of Ammo - 7877, Invulnerable to Explosions - 9013, Undetectable - 2022, Unlock all Stages - 9270, Bigger Explosions - 9405, Inifity of Jet Pack Fuel - 5012

DescriptionThen this little platform game will definitely please you. You are Pyro Guy, a bomb expert and your objective is to destroy precise targets. Avoid the guards and use your explosives wisely. Infiltrate a social network giant, take down a space centre and blow up a nuclear plant. All in a days work for the Pyro Guy!

How To P
  • Bridge Tactics 2
    Crush the Castle 2 Hot
    Crush the Castle Hot
    Infectonator! World Dominator Hot
    Mass Mayhem 4 Hot
    Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack Hot
    Medieval Smash
    Necronator Hot
    Destroy More Cars Hot
    Taz Tropical Havoc
  • CHEAT: Type in the cheats menu (Game menu -> More Stuff -> Cheats): Infinity of Ammo - 7877, Invulnerable to Explosions - 9013, Undetectable - 2022, Unlock all Stages - 9270, Bigger Explosions - 9405, Inifity of Jet Pack Fuel - 5012
  • (4.38)
    Editor's Tags:Demolition Action Mayhem Skill Gamesfree.ca Click to find more games like this.
  • LOL YOLO
  • this is like mmmmm...... let me see umm...
    (scroll down)

this is like MAS MAYHEM 1 AND 2
  • oh shut the **** up @ngclan aq worlds is one of the best games ever
  • nice game
  • BULLSHIT
  • Lol old.
    Please respect someone's opinion please.