...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Vex 2
  • @Dawisio10 how does it feel to be smart, you dumd ass one m other****er wth no life or kids you sick eating bastard go suck on hot dogs an lve under a bloody vag you worthless peice of ****!
  • my keyboard sucks lol
  • @kajjah your ****ing english sucks even more than my english and Im not American or English
  • @LucianoScilipoti: Harlem shake sucks its just for idiots
  • @Auditor my keyboard is broken and i have good english so stfu

@Dawisio10 your picture doesn't mean anything to me cause i dont care jokes on you!
  • Auditor #####
  • **** you latino ballsucker
  • @Auditor, you don't care about anyone, you small mother-****er never learn, all you say is about you, if you say about someone else, it's about you, If you mean to insult anyone, about you, you abuse someone, you abuse yourself, Send someone to somewhere, send yourself, so learn to talk idiot, and others are so awesome and even 1000k+% better than you

PS Auditor: you are a son of a #####. Point.
    PPS others: i mean it. Point.
  • @Kajjah **** you, your keyboard says everything about you, because you have 0% of grammar, you simply give a ****.
  • @Dawisio10 are you that stupid? how can a keyboard say everything about me? my sister has 0% of grammar because she doesnt care. i care about my grammar so i can say things in correct order. you dir have no right to say i give a ****......wich i do, but why dont you mind your own buissiness from now on? literaly.
  • @PromasterOlks: nobody is talking to you and I dont care what you say
    PS PromasterOlks: I dont give **** so GTFO
  • @Kajjah Sir*, Which*, Literally*, Doesn't*.
    I have to admit that you can't say things in correct order, sir.
  • @Dawisio10 dud did you not hear me? i said my keyboard is messed up what the **** is wrong with you. just stop humiliating yourself and play the damn games that we have on this website. you are not god. you can't just go aroung and mess with people over the internet. if i told you to come to my house and fight, you would say no and call me stupid things. that means you are scared of the people you argue with and try to act tought. why don't you act like yourself from now on?
  • *dude *around *tough are you happy now?
  • LOL!
    @kajjah: dud did you not HEAR me?
    man he cant hear you
  • @Auditor shut up
  • sorry man I cant hear you
  • @Kajjah We can't hear you.