...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Plazma Burst: Forward to the past
  • i know how to get him on the ship.try to push that guy to the ship with grenades
  • i know how to put noir on the ship try to push him to the ship with grenades
  • after noir lime said the word farewell he died, anybody wondering who revived him?
  • find th========e dsdsajujbbirurjuriubjnirtmjiruorburtlpultotrkjouioioi7k895r8795r879ru785u48u7k584hu7485u78h5u44j85u7выавыfttreww3ertreewadefwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww478uk5487u58uj84uj7854u78k4u58u8umyjujgu 6jjhjdhehjhjehjdheu4u3hu h2uhh1uhhh huhrtyfhfyhjhjfthyhyuj5y5irbi5onorupkyroutiouinoruioruiotuijronitjoujrijouirotinorjinouinoriuitniteunityruhyuirhyuehtuyrthiuihyiuyuinhyirhuhyruihyruiayiurhithuirhuihyiuhuiyheuihyuhnysui5huihhhqhqhhuqheuhwuehuhquhbuibjiunu39859358939,]]p..[.[]/[=u/opuoi,i,jtij8urhyuh6uhru6b65r6u5r8mrnjmn6rnun5yehunhunhu4zh4uzhwhhuhshuhuhhhushuzhsuh5umuzh5u4huhuhebnznuzhuhuqqu`1234567i=-0987654321`\]][p;.TTYRTBOOIOPIO(*^&%%$@#@RYUIju hj grvhnutnhurhufnhthmnirhyujthutrhurithirnhiumhrtmuimhrurmi
  • the last level is easy at the end close the door on the robot.
  • awesome
  • Meh i can post video without teach em XD
  • ({[]}).
  • really if noir lime is wounded and he said leave him and why do noir lime review
    who review him i hope there a plazma burst 3
  • and oh yea were those noir lime get a ship
  • how to beat the big guy with swords: Lead him to the door and when he gets to the door quickly go to the control panal and make it close. when he's dead drag noir lime to the ship by pressing and holding e
  • WWE fan??
  • wow,XD,i killed all XD
  • PLAYERS:n00b
    game:asome
  • WHAT THE **** WHY THE **** THIS GAME IS SO SLOW AS A TURTLE TO LOAD THE **** IS THIS ****!!!
  • THIS GAME SUCKS ANYWAY!!!
  • m..e..h.... HDGWQ^&TW&T*&FY&*GFW*&FRFI