...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Sonic The Hedgehog
  • This discussion is related to the Sonic The Hedgehog game.
    Description

Play Sonic The Hedgehog Game Online - sonic the hedghog - flash sonic ultimate

Umm this is the first Game I played on the megadrive...It brings back a lot of memories...Anyway, Sonic is here in a whole new adventure......and there is no way you cannot NOT play this game...and oh yeh, gives you the option to become any 4 of Sonics friends.

But all credit does go to the original creators of Sonic at SEGA :)
  • type 595313131313131 into password and u get amy, and shadow as characters ;)
  • can you give unlimited rings aswell
  • @gingerninja Thanks dude for the code. :)
  • thanks for the code.
    \
  • i hate this ****ing game wont eve let me kill the egg bomber
  • um how do you get unlimeted rings i am only ten and dont understand this stuff
  • omg **** this game its so annoying it wont let me kill the egg bomber i dont think its hacked
  • so coll
  • Thanks dude for the code=)
  • Confused Demo
    While the demo is playing, hold A + B + C. Sonic will get confused, lose his place, and possibly die.

Submitted by:
    IGN_Cheats
    Control Mode
    At the title screen, press Up, C, Down, C, Left, C, Right. While playing, you can pause the game and use A to restart, B for slow motion, and C for frame advance.

Submitted by:
    IGN_Cheats
    Level Select
    At the title screen, hold A then press Up, Down, Left, Right. When you hear the chime, press Start.

If that doesn't work, try this: at the title screen, press Up, Down, Left, Right, hold A, and press Start. After doing this once, you only need to hold Start + A to enter the level select.

Submitted by:
    IGN_Cheats
    Extra Lives
    In Green Hill Zone - Act 3, there is a 1-Up at the very bottom of the level. Collect it along with enough rings to make 100 for a second life. Next, grab the 1-Up at the top of the loop-de-loop and die. Repeat until you have enough lives.

Submitted by:
    IGN_Cheats
    Debug Mode
    Enable Control Mode. After pressing Start to begin a game, hold A until you see Sonic. If you see a bunch of hex numbers on the top of the screen, you're in Debug Mode.

To start debugging, press B, then you can select any sprite in that level and put it on the screen. To select a different sprite, press A, and to place it on the screen, press C. Note that sprite selection is different from Zone to Zone. Also, instead of displaying the time elapsed, it displays the number of sprites currently...

[Show More]
    Submitted by:
    IGN_Cheats
    (Sonic the Hedgehog) Cheat: Extra Lives
    In Green Hill Zone - Act 3, there is a 1-Up at the very bottom of the level. Collect it along with enough rings to make 100 for a second life. Next, grab the 1-Up at the top of the loop-de-loop and die. Repeat until you have enough lives. = Cheat codes
  • I beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! blackops247 your not trying hard enough
  • HEY dominate45 type 595313131313131 in the password cheat box and you get two extra hegehogs ^_^
  • Needed Unlimited rings hack
  • this game is a way too EASY
  • cause i used shadow:P

• Why not just give us godmode?