...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Minecraft Tower Defense 2
  • This discussion is related to the Minecraft Tower Defense 2 game.
    Description

Welcome to Minecraft Tower Defence 2.

In the original, you had 3 almost identical maps to play on with 8 items in total. Now, there is over 16 completely varied maps with a huge 18 items to play around with!

ADVENTURE MODE
    You take on the role of newbie, Steve, who has just bought Minecraft. Just after he managed to settle in, a white-eyed griefer explodes his entire village! Steve was the only survivor.

You must learn the way of MCTD2 by completing missions and unlocking new items. This game saves automatically but your save will be deleted if you clear your browsers cookies :(

SURVIVAL MODE
    Once you've completed Adventure Mode you will have unlocked all standard items in the game. Put your skills to the test in the everlasting waves of mobs on any of the 12 maps you beat in the Adventure Mode. Each map has its own leaderboard so do you have what it takes to top any of the leaderboards!?

CHALLENGES
    Challenges are directly linked with medals. Adventure Mode challenges are completed by clearing missions and reward with standard items. Item challenges are unlocked by using an item so many times which unlock bonus items or make them cheaper in game.
  • 2nd is what i would say, but im not like them who say 1,2,3
  • 3rt hahahahahaa
  • wat NOBODY CARE$ IF 1 IZ 1ST 2ND OR 3RD AND 4TH !!
  • 0th suck it you little **** heads
  • i am -1 couse this means i am the first commenter
  • asdsad
  • sad
  • waya
  • Minecraaaft! :D
  • lololololol
  • im glitched since the game wont start
  • well the first level wont start
  • nevermind
  • When you play The End,why don't I have infinite resources?
  • minecraft!!!
  • errr....
  • #####es
  • @AlexTacain2 who cares about 1st 2nd and 3rd #####
  • i im an all time player im on the leader board it was hard unhacked
  • tooter