Community

Feedback for Road of the Dead 2
  • This game ****ing rulez(as PanterA)
  • Chimp with a Gun from AnimateIt.net
    GOO GOO GOOOO
  • this game loads slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • help me finish loading this game
  • ─────▀▄───█───▄▀
    ───────────▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄ ────────▄▀▀═════════════▀▀▄ ───────█═══════════════════█ ──────█═════════════════════█ ─────█═══▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═══▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═══█ ────█═══█████████═█████████═══█ ────█══██▀────▀█████▀────▀██══█ ───██████──█▀█──███──█▀█──██████ ───██████──▀▀▀──███──▀▀▀──██████ ────█══▀█▄────▄██─██▄────▄█▀══█ ────█════▀█████▀───▀█████▀════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ────█═══════▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀═══════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ───▐▓▓▌═════════════════════▐▓▓▌ ───▐▐▓▓▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐▓▓▌▌ ───█══▐▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▓▌══█ ──█══▌═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═▐══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▐██▀██▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█══█ ─▄█══█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█══█▄ ─█████▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌─█████ ─██████▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌─██████ ──▀█▀█──▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌───█▀█▀ ─────────▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ──────────▐▓▓▓▓▌──▐▓▓▓▓▌ ─────────▄████▀────▀████▄ ─────────▀▀▀▀────────▀▀▀▀
  • the game loards so slow
  • DONT READ THIS OR U WILL B KISSED BYE THE LOVE OF UR LIFE IF U DONT POST THIS ON 2 OTHER GAMES U WILL DISAPEAR TOMORROW
  • Dont write that or you will be raped by 3 Gorillas
  • OO═══∩═══OO
    ..........╭╬╮ ◢
    ..-_╭▅▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮
    .....╰═▃_▁∠════▔▔▔
    ...........╙O ╙O
  • DONT READ THIS OR U WILL B KISSED BYE THE LOVE OF UR LIFE IF U DONT POST THIS ON 2 OTHER GAMES U WILL DISAPEAR TOMORROW
  • ggg
  • g
  • ggg
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErr
  • the game takes ages to loead :[
  • oh nooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit i was in the damn highway 65 where you know you played as the mechanic guy i wanted to continue it but ****ing didint read and started again from start it tooks me 3 hours to be in highway 65 whatever again D_D
  • but still got all weapons,upgrades,driving skill things,perks and half of survival guide :D
  • @sadasd how the **** we are going to disapear tomorow if we only stay in our houses and play video games also do H.W inside of our house? FAIL
  • the reload time ****ing slow
  • Yeah.. >:|
  • It's Almost Finish
  • Finish!!
  • so? do we give a flying ****ing care? @kylaresha
  • Not bad... I like it!
  • if there are police vehicles why arent there any cops?