...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Sierra 7
  • **** it
    now i know how to detonate the bomb
  • I cant freaking stop the guy from suciding.
  • iam going to blast you in to thing glue!
  • WHOA why everyone fail at the guy suicide its super duper easy shot him at the hand *or gun* DONT FAIL OR ELSE YOOU FAIL TROLOLOLOLOL
  • guys i know how to defuse the bomb just cut the wire that is from the battery
  • youmom 23 you crazy
  • i like machine gun jeep in level 5
  • I
    ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────
    this game some, it's STICKtastic

• You'll see some "BAM BAM!!!" G-MA.
    LOL :D
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●

This never loads to the end... it just does like this: 73%,73% 3 MINUTES LATER 74%
    LIKE STFU GUYS!
  • I waited 24 minutes and 14 minutes of playtime on Veteran difficulty
  • game sucks
  • Song make in 1975,so dont ask me about that ok ?
  • (_ _*)
  • that is the new call of duty
  • i have played it twice, and it's still slow motion load
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • its loading soo fast ;)
    it like takes 10 seconds
  • battlefield 3
  • GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
    GH
  • DAFOEAWJ5R3RQ23J 9G25J230COP2142J 2093R4J 23OMD 2O03D29340J AD ML3Q;4IO 32EÁKW L'DAW3. 5'R3LP ÁW3;RL ÁWL;35 '3W5 LW';TLW';3AEWT46AV35ÉFLSMHR';K45A64ITJ;DLKGMF'DZTL'45JI46
  • man this game is freaking........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!